This program combines concepts of customer relationship management, public relations and supplier relationship management into one training framework.
The rationale of this concept is to provide practitioners with the training necessary to promote bonding between the business and all the providers of its resources. The threats to businesses are imminent and for some, the effects are evident:
- Diminished customer loyalty
- Growing cost of acquiring new customers or worse, losing existing ones
- Saturated markets
Therefore, it is of uttermost importance that the business maintains strong ties with its stakeholders if it must secure itself in the competition and remain viable.
With that in mind, Stakeholder Experience Management intends to prepare program participants to address critical issues such as that of service quality, stakeholder loyalty, and customer retention. It proposes exercises that will condition them to function beyond the scope of the traditional customer service approach. This entails providing feasible concepts and perspectives that will enable them to assume supportive and cross-functional roles toward creating a rewarding experience for all their valuable stakeholders.
Here are some of the modules earmarked for this program. Do note that they may entail overlapping features.
- Designing Consumer Service Programs
- Missionary Selling
- Social Media Marketing
- Market Analytics for Customer Service Practitioners
- Public Relations Practices
- Managing Customer Complaints
- Total Quality Management
- Interpersonal Communication
- Relationship Marketing
- Customer Experience Management
Following our rigorous training exercises, participants should be more proficient in their respective skill areas. This includes observable development in their capability to do the following:
- Network and prospect for customers and sustain a customer portfolio
- Provide quality service
- Handle complaints and respond to customer needs
- Manage time-specific tasks
- Foster sound stakeholder relationships
- Use their roles to improve the sales function
- Use technology to enhance the stakeholder's experience
- Develop proactive strategies for avoiding adverse customer-company relations
- Develop and manage service-experience programs
Expected participants: employees having direct interaction with customers, suppliers and the general public. The contents envisioned for the module in Total Quality Management is highly recommended for all employees.
The duration of any module in this program is contingent on the developmental needs of the training participants.